Become a trustee – help shape the future of Wessex Museums
Would you like to…
- Be part of a dynamic, innovative and inclusive museums partnership?
- Develop your skills in new areas?
- Build a network of contacts in the arts and heritage sector?
- Gain experience in strategic planning?
- Be part of promoting culture and heritage in the South West?
- Be involved in the planning of exciting art and exhibition programmes across four museums?
- Use your voice and lived experience to guide our work and give something back to the community?
The Wessex Museums Trust is charity which exists to build the resilience and relevance of our partner museums and others across our region.
Our mission is to support our museums to connect, inspire and add value to peoples’ lives.
We are seeking new trustees who hold strong connections to the region; a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion; and have a passion for art, culture and heritage. We are keen to find trustees who can bring diverse voices and experiences to our board.
We are also interested in individuals with particular experience and skills in the following areas:
- Organisational/charity leadership and development
- Income generation & fundraising
Role profile and application
Find the full role profile here.
To apply please provide:
- 500 words explaining why you would like to be a trustee for Wessex Museums Trust, and what knowledge and expertise you would bring.
- A copy of your CV (3 pages maximum).
Applications should be sent via email to Wessex Museums.
Deadline for applications
Friday, 7 January 2022, 5pm
Any questions or further support
If you would like an informal confidential discussion about the role before applying or would like support or assistance with the application process, please contact us.